Sunday, March 22, 2015

Who I Am!

So somehow you found your way to my blog and your wondering what does this girl have to add that a million other blogs don't already!

I like to think I am an equal opportunity crafter. I am constantly picking up and putting down new crafts. On any day of the week I could be doing any number of crafts. I think I am add when it comes to crafting and I would bet a lot of you are as well.

Some of the different types of crafts I enjoy are sewing, embroidering with a machine, painting, cooking, baking especially, and a variety of crafts with my die cutting machines. I like to think I am unique in that I am not brand loyal. I own both a Cricut Explore and a Silhouette Cameo and will compare them for you. I am also one of the crazy photography people that own both a Canon and a Nikon camera. I think with many things each has its own strengths and weaknesses and I would love to help guide you find what works for you based on my trials and errors. I also LOVE Ana White and all her home building projects. In the near future I am determined to work up the nerve to use the power tools.

I am also a pintrest junkie Follow me and all my shenanigans at //www.pinterest.com/acrafterforlife/
So like many people you probably wonder if some of the things on pintrest work out the way they are supposed to, so why not let me figure it out for you! I am always open to taking on suggestions too on my next project! I haven't started videos on youtube yet but I plan too!

I am also a HUGE Craftsy addict! I have well over 50 classes and love to learn new things. So you will see lots of class reviews as well! I live near a major metro area but still out in the rural side of it so traveling the 45 mins to an hour plus finding daycare isn't really an option. So Craftsy really helps me expand my horizons!

You will find a variety of projects, product demos, life projects (things for my kids, for cub scouts, for karate) and who knows what else so please come along on my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment