Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cricut Explore on Sale!

SALE SALE SALE

I have a hot deal for you IF you can find it! :)

It seems that some Walmarts have put the Cricut Explore on clearance! This item shows $229 in my Walmart online but I happened upon 4 of them marked $99 in the store.



I have seen in some Facebook groups that one person found it for only $75 in her store.

This is a hit and miss deal even in the same areas and Walmarts typically wont price match it from what I have seen. Although a friend in Florida who found it for $150 did talk them down $25 out of sheer persistence!

So check your stores you never know what you may find! :)

Disclaimer: I have no way to know if you will find this deal or not. I am not sponsored/affiliated/compensated or benefit in any way from this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment