Sunday, March 22, 2015

Custom Mylar ballons!

I love to have my kids pick any theme they want for their birthday parties. The problem with that is décor isn't always readily available. This happened to be the case with my sons birthday party when he chose to have a hockey theme!

I looked and looked and I ran across one or two designs that were ok, but by the time I bought the overpriced balloons online, paid for shipping, then paid to have someone here inflate them it really didn't seem worth the cost!

Enter my Silhouette Cameo!

I went into the Silhouette Design Store typed hockey and found a variety of images to use! A quick run through my cameo with some black vinyl and voila!


I also did some with hockey figure silhouettes but I didn't get pictures of those! With the permission of the rink I also made a 4 ft hockey guy for the wall. Unfortunately, I had very little time to adhere it so it wasn't perfect but the kids used it hit foam pucks at! Think a hockey version of pin the tale on the donkey!


Hope this helps you plan your parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment